Mentoring at Griffith supports Program Coordinators, Mentors and Mentees and others interested in mentoring and student leadership, by sharing information and good practice within Griffith and to a public within Australia and beyond.
On this site you can:
- Find out more about Griffith's range of mentoring programs
- Register as a Guest Member of Mentoring at Griffith to access resources and information. Anyone can register.
- Apply to be a Mentor or Mentee to participate in one of Griffith's mentoring programs. Once your application to be a program participant has been approved by the Program Coordinator, you will be able to access specific program information.
- Apply to be a Program Coordinator to start a new mentoring program, or support your current program
- Join the Griffith Mentoring Community of Practice
- Give us your feedback and ideas about enhancing Mentoring at Griffith
Enjoy Mentoring at Griffith!