Trouble logging in
Check the following:
- Case sensitivity: all passwords are case sensitive. Check whether caps-lock is on or off.
- Number lock: if you use the number pad to enter your password, check that num-lock is on.
- Keyboard: check that all keys on the keyboard are working.
Forgotten your password?
- If you have forgotten your password for your Griffith Future Student Account and you set it up with an email address and password you can reset your password at any time by visiting the login page.
- If you set up your account using one of these alternative login methods: Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Windows Live, Yahoo! You will need to go that service to reset your password.
- If you used your Griffith University account to login you will find instructions on how to change your password on the Forgotten Password help page.
Password Reset Token
- Once you receive your password reset token, you will have 1 day to use it. If you do not use it this this time it will expire and you will no longer be able use it.
- If you do try to use the token after it has expired, you will see an “Invalid Token” error.
- If your token expires, you can reset your password again to receive a new token.
- If you see the “Invalid token” error on the Choose a new password page, check that you have entered the correct token information.
- If you have entered the correct token information, check that it has not been more than 1 day since you received it.
- If it has been more than one day, your token has expired and you will need to reset your password again to receive a new token.
If you are still having difficulty, please contact one of our admissions staff on 1800 677 728 (toll free) (tbc).