- Griffith Business School Alumni Network
- Professional Development
- Arts, Education and Law
- Professional Learning Hub
- Learning Futures
- Careers and Employment
- Centre for Work, Organisation and Wellbeing (WOW).
- Public Lecture
- Researcher Education and Development
- Developing Researcher Training Program
- Griffith Business School
During the Hackathon, students work in teams to build an app that would greatly improve student life. It takes all skills to develop an app: project management to guide the team, graphic design for the User Interface, comms, marketing, advertising or PR to present and persuade the judges, and of course, coding and app development skills too.
Griffith University Outstanding Alumni Awards recognise and celebrate the diverse achievements of our alumni, across their fields of endeavour and in their communities.