POSTPONED - Cutting Edge Science Professional Learning day for Teachers and Scientific Operations OfficersThe STEM Professional Development Conference days aim to develop participant confidence with regards to knowledge and skills in the areas of cutting-edge STEM and science education in order to enhance student engagement and learning outcomes in the classroom setting. Open to all primary and secondary teachers and Scientific Operations Officers.
â(Event - To Be Confirmed)
During the Hackathon, students work in teams to build an app that would greatly improve student life. It takes all skills to develop an app: project management to guide the team, graphic design for the User Interface, comms, marketing, advertising or PR to present and persuade the judges, and of course, coding and app development skills too.
- Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise
- School of Education and Professional Studies
- Researcher Education and Development
- Griffith University Art Museum
- Griffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research
- School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science
- Learning Futures
- Griffith Institute for Educational Research
- Arts, Education and Law
The event will showcase educational milestones over the past 50 years and share insights about the future of teaching and education. We look forward to welcoming you as we reconnect with alumi, past and present staff, and industry professionals.