The 2020 Academic Bootcamps are high-quality courses designed to assist students to achieve their full academicpotential by improving confidence and understanding in senior subject areas, reducing anxiety around assessment while preparing students for future tertiary study.
Subjects offered will be Maths Methods, Chemistry, Physics & Biology.
Held in the school holidays, our Academic Bootcamps give students a distinct advantage in progressing through their senior studies. Designed and delivered by committed and enthusiastic lead teachers, who are specialists in the subject area and currently teaching these topics in schools. The Academic Bootcamps are specifically designed to assist students to:
- revise and consolidate knowledge in their subjects,
- increase confidence in preparing for exams
- provide invaluable tips on study skills and techniques specific to the subject
- experience their subject matter from a different perspective
- seek answers for specific queries and
- give students an extra edge in upcoming exams and assessments.
RSVP on or before Monday 15 June 2020 , via https://app.secure.griffith.edu.au/griffithpay/year-11-academic-bootcamps-2020.html