This workshop provides an introduction to using EndNote for research and reference management.
On completion of this workshop, participants should be able to;
• Enter references manually into EndNote
• Enter references exported from journal databases
• Choose the appropriate referencing style for their discipline
• Sort their literature into topical libraries
• Create in text citations, a reference list and a bibliography
• Integrate EndNote with Word or other writing applications.
This workshop is being held as an online tutorial, followed by a Q&A session. If you need any assistance with EndNoteafter watching the videos and completing the worksheets, you are invited to join a Q&A session.