Become familiar with a wide range of digital tools available to assist you throughout your research journey. By the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify the various stages of higher degree research and understand that different digital tools are appropriate to each one,
- Identify and select at least one new digital tool appropriate to their own research workflow,
- Explain the importance of protecting research data, as well as knowledge of what backup and storage options are available,
- Demonstrate simple data visualisation techniques using sample data, and
- Locate ongoing technical and research support from the University.
Suitable for all researchers and HDR Candidates.