This workshop is designed to give participants the ability to use Microsoft Word's automated settings and features to apply consistent formatting throughout a document and manage long documents efficiently.
On completion of this workshop, participants will be able to
• Create and apply document styles
• Create different sections
• Manage multi-section documents
• Use variable pagination between sections
• Create a table of contents
Pre-requisite: Ability to
• Create new and open existing Word documents
• Insert and format text
• Use the Word Ribbon
Suitable for all Griffith researchers and research candidates
Upon registration you will be given access to online training resources to complete at your own pace. Please take note of any difficulties you might experience or questions that you wish to be answered and you can raise these with the presenters at the scheduled Q&A session.