ORCID - Open Researcher and Contributor ID - provides researchers with a persistent unique identifier. ORCID prevents name ambiguity and connects publications, datasets and affiliations under a researcher's record.
This workshop will show you how to use and reap the benefits of ORCID by:
· Enhancing the discoverability and visibility of your research;
· Preventing name ambiguity problems;
· Saving time when applying for funding and/or publishing: enter your information once, re-use often!
In this workshop you will learn how to:
· Curate your ORCiD profile
· Connect your ORCiD to Symplectic Elements
· Add publications to your ORCiD profile.
Audience: All Griffith staff and researchers are welcome to attend.
Before the workshop: If you don't have an existing ORCID account, create one here: https://orcid.org/
Note: This workshop will be recorded. Slides and recordings will be made available to registered participants. If you cannot attend the session but would like to access the material, please register.