Become familiar with a wide range of digital tools available to assist you throughout your research journey.
By the end of the session, students should be able to:
• Identify the various stages of higher degree research and understand that digital tools are appropriate at each stage,
• Identify and select at least one new digital tool appropriate to their own research workflow,
• Explain the importance of protecting research data and identify what backup and storage options are available,
• Demonstrate simple data visualisation techniques using sample data,
• Locate ongoing technical and research support from the University.