Artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming the nature of work in a thousand ways.
Professionals who know how to use AI in their work are already in high demand. In this webinar, leading AI expert Dr David Tuffley (Class of 2005, 2010) will outline how to use AI to update your skill set, expand your network, and advance your career. Regardless of your career stage, industry, or profession, you need to understand AI and how to use it to help you achieve your career goals and stay ahead of the curve.
Dr David Tuffley is a globally renowned expert in AI from Griffith's School of ICT (Information and Communication Technology). With a background in anthropology and psychology, Dr Tuffley's work is centred on enabling individuals to comfortably interact with technology and leverage it to their advantage.
Join us and discover more about:
- The latest in AI technology
- How to identify the AI skills that are in demand in your industry
- Building your AI confidence and skill set
- Leveraging AI for productivity and performance
- Amplifying your best professional self with the support of AI