How do I advance my career?
In this Griffith Transferable Skills video, employers highlight the importance of networking as a career management skill.
You might be getting started in your career or building on an established foundation. Griffith has a range of resources to help you develop your career that can help you during your studies and after graduation
Developing your career
Griffith provides avenues for you to:
- Manage your career with advice from Careers and Employment Service
- Build your professional network by joining Griffith Alumni
- Develop your employability through participation in work-integrated learning and placement
- Practise interview skills online using Big Interview
- Participate in Industry Mentoring
- Prepare a professional resume and address selection criteria by following advice provided in Careers and Employment Resources for Students
- Careers and employment offers a recruitment service providing full-time, part-time and casual paid employment opportunities for Griffith students and graduates
Developing an ePortfolio
An ePortfolio enables you to showcase your learning, achievements, skills and experiences on a digital platform that's easy to update as you go. A nicely crafted ePortfolio forms part of your personal brand and reflects who you are and your career aspirations.
This Guide in PebblePad on how to create an ePortfolio will help you plan your personal portfolio. To access the guide, follow the link, choose Griffith from the list of organisations, and sign in using your Griffith account.